What should you do before your next visit to the dentist? When you call our office to schedule an appointment, be prepared to give any details about problems you are having. This page gives a checklist, if you are a new patient or a returning patient, to prepare for your visit. There are also links to important forms that you will be asked to complete and sign. The forms can be downloaded and printed to complete at your convenience, before your appointment. Please be sure to bring your completed forms with you to our office.
Before First Visit (New Patients)
- Make a list of all medications you are taking
- Inform us of any health problems
- If you have current X-rays at another dentist’s office let us know so we can get them transferred.
- If you have Dental Insurance please provide that information to us so we can be sure it is billed correctly.
- Download and fill out our New Patient Information Forms.
- Read the Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices and Consent Form. Print and sign the form, under the headings “Patient Acknowledgement” and “Patient Consent”
- Read our Office Financial Policy. Download and sign this form.
Before Recare Appointment (Returning Patients)
- Make a list of any new medications you are taking since your last visit with us
- Notify us of changes in:
- Your health status
- Dental insurance eligibility
- Working status
- New family members
- Your address or telephone number
- Your e-mail address